YCT to Co-Sponsor Campaign College!
What you will learn:
• The fundamentals of political communication — how to deal
with the media, write press releases and speeches, and
develop positive, winning messages.
• The art and science of paid advertising — what makes a TV,
radio and mail ads memorable and effective.
• Building a Winning Coalition — how to organize a campaign,
target voters and victory, and develop a grassroots,
• Raising Money — how to ensure your great ideas are heard
by voters through the power of a strong fundraising
• Building a Campaign Plan – how to bring the various pieces
of a campaign together into a fluid, dynamic plan that makes
You will meet and hear from industry leaders in media
advertising, political consulting, communications
consulting and public opinion polling. As well as having
the opportunity to meet with candidates who need your
When, Where, How
Sunday, May 18 through Thursday, May 22
The Howard Johnson Hotel
7800 I-35, Austin, TX
Cost: Only $100 plus lodging (special room rate available for
For more info: www.republicancampaigncollege.com